Snowbridge of Breckenridge did a fantastic job of installing it quickly and professionally, despite the logistical problem of getting equipment and materials to the site!
|Newly installed 200 Amp electrical Panel.|
Many Smaller Projects:
1. As mentioned above - install the ice maker line
2. Install new sink and Faucet - The faucet leaked terribly and the sink was a harvest gold cast iron sink - time to go! thanks to the Habitat Restore in Eagle CO where we found a great stainless steel kitchen sink for only $15.00. The same sink at Home Depot was $180!!!
3. Install agarbage disposal - Hey just because we live at the end of the grid, doesn't mean we can't have all the luxuries!
4. Replace the bathtub drain which leaked.
5. Replace second floor toilet. Although we will have to do this for a second time as the el cheapo toilet we bought at Home Depot doesn't flush s**t worth a s**t!!
6. Cut, split and stack 2+ cords of firewood we still need 2 or more cords before snow flies!
8. Repair some big potholes in our driveway.
On top of all this, Julie has done a fantastic job of cleaning the home, organizing and putting away all of our stuff! There are always countless hours required for this and it is a tiresome and thankless job! Thanks Julie for your hard work! The house looks beautiful!
All of this for having our perfect Colorado Mountain Retreat!